Bienvenido | Registrarse | Conectarse

Para seguir compartiendo los fee en los envíos de tus pagos te pediremos publicar la prueba en el foro Además que podrán expresar la felicidad que esto les puede causar, Con estos comprobantes, no solo les quitaran la inseguridad a los más escépticos sino que también, animaran a todos los que están en camino a lograr el primer pago ¡ Muchas gracias por tu comprensión !

ATENCIÓN: ESTE FORO NO ES UN ESPACIO PUBLICITARIO

Por la comodidad de los usuarios está prohibido publicar enlaces de referido y páginas/foros/blogs de cómo ganar dinero. Esto INCLUYE los mensajes privados. Los usuarios que vulneren las normas reiteradamente tendrán bloqueado el uso del foro para siempre.

Publicar nuevo tema  Responder al tema 
Página 1 de 2
Ir a la página 1, 2  Siguiente

CroClix [SCAM]
Autor Mensaje
Responder citando   Descargar mensaje  
Mensaje CroClix [SCAM] 

Croclix

Esta página ha sido declarada es SCAM por la siguiente razón:
Caí­da

Historial de Pagos:
Spoiler: [ Mostrar ]

juani87 Enviar mensaje privado
Volver arribaPágina inferior
Mensaje Re: CroClix [Scam] 

Citar:
I hope you are all well and in good shape.
First of all I apologize for my absence during the last weeks due to some personal matters that required my immediate attention and had to be sorted out, leaving me with extremely little to no time to concentrate on CroClix. As you might have seen yourselves my colleagues have provided you with the best support they can offer and things continued to move at a steady pace in certain areas. For this I give them a well deserved big thank you, and I am sure CroClix members will do the same.

I am 100% aware that most of you are wondering about the payments figure shown on CroClix main page which now got close to $4000. Reading the posts in forum I saw that some members lost heart or are thinking that CroClix is another SCAM, to these people I say you are completely wrong once again! We have had many obstacles in recent months  as many of our older members know but each time CroClix managed to come back fully operational again, even better than before as you yourselves have witnessed.

All Ticket requests and difficulties members have encountered and are still not solved will be approached immediately and again my apologies for any long waits. To offer even better service our live chat online help is being installed as I am writing to offer fast and reliable customer care as much as we can. Any upgrades still pending will be sorted out as soon as possible to ensure you all make the most of CroClix.com .

During the past hours I have been analyzing CroClix financial situation in detail and you can rest assured it is very good and promising due to careful management. However I feel there is a need to enhance our current system to be more and more efficient and fair, giving both clickers and advertisers the satisfaction a true paid-to-click program should give them. Some current flaws include members referring a large number of people, and not clicking themselves, hence taking a ride from their referrals which is absolutley not tolerable anymore. We want everyone, rich and poor, internet savvy or not, able to promote or not, to benefit from CroClix as much as possible. Keeping this in mind some new policies were developed along with further discussions with ulinkers.com administrator.

New policies are:

1)  All STANDARD MEMBERS have to click a minimum of 200 advertisements from their last payment to get paid. If it is their first payout they must click a minimum of 300  advertisments to get paid.

2) All PREMIUM MEMBERS have to click a minimum of 300 advertisments from their last payment to get paid. If it is their first payout they must click a minimum of 350 advertisments to get paid.

3) All members who requested payout and have not met the above criteria will have their payment request denied.

4) All members who will request payment from now on and NOT having met the above criteria wil have their payment denied  and $2 deducted from their account.

5) Payout for all members will remain $5 only.

We have all payments sent to CroClix members logged so no mistakes would be done, one this you have my word. Trying to fool us will only lead to time wastage and repetitive attempts to fool us will most probably lead to an account termination.

There are a lot of active clickers on CroClix and I want every single member to be like them. CroClix was created to be an active community of people earning a safe and legit online income, so lets make it like that. These policies will lead to much faster payments and more money income for our members.

We only want active and honest clickers, anyone disagreeing with these new policies shows that he/she does not have our same intentions of an active and honest community, and hence you are not welcome to CroClix.

It was also noted that many members are still confused how Crolinkers and the investment program is working. Soon I will put an official explanation for all members to easily understand and start investing in this golden income opportunity. Proudly I can say that many members have already invested and earned quite a decent amount of money keeping in mind that this program is at an extremely early stage, and you are extremely encouraged to invest in this ulinkers.com because it is higly profitable, you do not need to invest from your own pockets and last but not least you can easily build a  steady decent income through by very little effort on your part. Ulinkers administrator is giving full support to his members and all can put their mind at rest that he is a very relaible and dedicated person. Again proof of this is the Ulinkers section in this forum.

To those who do not understand the english language particulary well, we will make CroClix available in a wide variety of languages very soon and work on this project has already commenced.

As you can see, being active at CroClix.com, investing in it, and ulinkers.com brings to you great benefits to your financial situation.

Hopefully CroClix will now regain its reputation of a fast paying PTC,  a constantly developing online program which thanks to its members have rose from nothing to what it is today.

Expect constant updates from me on the forum and kindly check your emails regulary for CroClix News.

All CroClix Account Holders must remember this,

Here your success with us, is our number one goal!

AND WE MEAN IT!

Thank you for your kind attention,
CroClix Site Administrator

Es un mail que me llego

Lo que está en negrita dice que van a poner el minimo de clicks antes de solicitar el pago y dice que los que ya lo solicitaron, y no tienen ese mínimo, tienen el pago denegado. Los que lo soliciten y no tengan el mínimo de clicks, pago denegado y te roban 2 dolares por deshonesto (¿?)...

Los premiums van a tener que clickear más que los standards :S

Julián va a tener que hacer 200 o 300 clicks para que nos paguen...

Saludos

paolo56 Enviar mensaje privado

Acabo de pedir el pago...

Julián Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo al usuario

Buenas

Parece que se mandaron un moco cuando hacian mantenimiento y desaparecieron algunos usuarios. Ponen una lista en el foro de los que desaparecieron. Sindicatoclicks aparentemente no estaría afectada. De igual manera dicen que revisemos nuestro balance y si hay algo mal que lo pongamos en el foro para que lo solucionen. En mi caso no me modificaron nada pero revisen.

Saludos!

paolo56 Enviar mensaje privado

Wenas...

Esta de nuevo en linea pero parece que no deja ingresar a aquellos que usan conexion con proxies...

salu2

Huatashiwa Enviar mensaje privado

Wenas...

Ahora deja entrar a los usuarios conectados por medio de proxies y segun dice en su pagina principal estan en un nuevo servidor que ofrece una mejor navegacion... ademas piden a los miembros que si pueden los ayuden donando $2 dolares o mas...

salu2

Huatashiwa Enviar mensaje privado

alguno les va a dar los 2$?

carlosblanco Enviar mensaje privado

es broma?

que primero pagen!

SnifferRsync Enviar mensaje privado

Si una PTC empieza a pedir dinero a los usuarios, es porque esta en serios problemas.   :axehead:  

Creo que otra más ha caído.  :suicide_anim:

clauditz Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del usuario

llevo varios dias que no puedo entrar en la pagina.alguno le sucede lo mismo?

perepueo  :huh:

perepueo Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo al usuario
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:    

Publicar nuevo tema  Responder al tema  Página 1 de 2
Ir a la página 1, 2  Siguiente

Ocultar¿Este tema fue útil?
Compartir este tema
Correo a un amigo Facebook Twitter Windows Live Favorites MySpace del.icio.us Digg SlashDot google.com LinkedIn StumbleUpon Blogmarks Diigo reddit.com Blinklist co.mments.com
technorati.com DIGG ITA linkagogo.com meneame.net netscape.com newsvine.com yahoo.com Fai Informazione Ok Notizie Segnalo Bookmark IT fark.com feedmelinks.com spurl.net
Enlazar este tema
URL
BBCode
HTML

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 0 registrados, 0 ocultos y 1 invitado
Usuarios registrados conectados: Ninguno

Lista de permisos